- Fatigue might have become worse by all the activities during the week Poland, travel, stress, hospital, little rest, etc.
- Tendency to faint could be due to the effects on my body of the new vascular changes - it may take 1 to 2 months for my body to get used to it!
- It's only eight days since the operation - that is far too short a time to feel good or see improvement. Dr. Simka says it takes 1 to 2 months. Take good rest and your medication!
- The headache and back-pressure back my head and neck: is due to the ballooning! Dr. Simka advises that, if within one month I don't feel better, I should go back to Poland because there may be restenosis. I I hope not, of course, because I don't want a stent. The doctor who did the procedure had said he hoped that with a 12 mm balloon my vein would remain open.
- By the way, my blood pressure varies a lot now: it was 105-62 last night and that was after one round walking with my dog - weird!
I am reassured about my health condition by the reaction of Dr. Simka! Now let me see if I can feel better soon!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Advice from Dr. Simka
One of the people who was liberated on the same day as me is continuing to have headaches and dizziness. She e-mailed Dr. Simka about it and this is the advice she reports that received (edited somewhat by me):