Sunday, September 26, 2010

My cold has made me weak

I've had a bad cold almost all week that has made me feel weak and made some of my symptoms worse.  I've just about recovered now and things are just about back to (the new) normal, but I'm going to try to save my strength for my trip to Barrie.  I fly to Ottawa on Wednesday to meet my wife, then we drive to Barrie for my follow-up on Thursday.  Do I hope that they find restenosis in my right jugular so that I can look forward to more and continued improvements in my symptoms?  While, as Dr. Simka says. "Pathology is never good!", in this case a pathology discovered would mean hope for even better things for the future.  It would probably mean a return to Poland, though, since things are moving so slowly in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment