Thursday, November 4, 2010

How many New Brunswickers have been liberated?

In response to a request, I started figuring out the number of NBers who have been liberated as of today, and so far I know about or have been provided with information about 17 of us:
  1. Me from Fredericton (Katowice, Poland)
  2. TM from Fredericton (Frankfurt, Germany)
  3. BBL from Fredericton (Frankfurt, Germany)
  4. LD from Restigouche county (Katowice, Poland)
  5. TD from Fredericton Junction (Albany, NY)
  6. MR from Moncton (Katowice, Poland)
  7. MA from Moncton* (Katowice, Poland)
  8. djh from Fredericton (Sofia, Bulgaria)
  9. Robert from Moncton* (Katowice, Poland)
  10. JL from Moncton* (Katowice, Poland)
  11. AL from Moncton (Albany, NY)
  12. DW from unknown (treated: unknown)
  13. Ron from Moncton* (Sofia Bulgaria)
  14. HA from Restigouche county (Katowice, Poland)
  15. JR from Moncton (Katowice, Poland) 
  16. PM from Miramichi (Katowice, Poland) 
  17. BH from Dorchester (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico)
The * indicate that, for some of these people, I'm making assumptions about where they come from.  Please let me know if I you know of anyone who has been liberated but doesn't appear to be on the list, and also let me know if you can fill in any of the "unknowns" in the list so that I don't do any double-counting in the future.

4 comments:

  1. djh is from Fredericton

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can add my wife JR from Moncton, procedure at Katowice, Poland on Sept 16, 2010. PR

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are correct - BBL from Fredericton, CCSVI Treatment Center, Frankfurt, Germany (Dr. Sievert)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can add Brad Hinton from Dorchester, N.B. treated in Mexico, Cabo San Lucas. I'm hoping to get national numbers.
    People are welcome to use anything you find useful when you google me.

    ReplyDelete