Friday, June 12, 2015

Update on My Weed Experiences

I've been using marijuana for just over a year now, and it's time to tell you what I've experienced, so far.

For most of that time I've been using a 9/9 (9% THC, 9% CBD) product from Cannimed, one of the suppliers licensed by Health Canada. That particular product has helped me with pain and insomnia, so I take it just before bed, using a Solo Arizer vaporizer. It may help with night leg spasms as well, but since I've been on Baclofen for most of that time, it's hard to say.

I haven't followed the doctor's advice about taking a daytime version because some of my worst pains have been reduced since my back surgery in October. However, lately some symptoms I've been having have made me rethink that. I'll talk about that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment