Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tax Deduction for Liberation Treatment

Here is some advice (from the MS Society of Canada!) about getting a tax deduction for the CCSVI treatment: http://mssociety.ca/en/information/taxTips_medicalcredoutsidecan.htm. I have a referral from my GP. Theoretically you shouldn't need that (according top the info in those guidelines), but be careful to have all the info needed by CRA so there is less chance they'll put up a fight about it.  It might be an idea to get a post-procedure letter from a doctor saying why you needed to try the procedure, in case CRA balks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content!

    PIC Scheme Singapore