Monday, February 21, 2011

Response to hpebbles2

Just so it doesn't get lost in the comments, this is what a visitor to this site said:
I had mine done on 16 jan in egypt. I have had my ms symptoms 4 and half years - bladder urgency and frequency, optic neuritis for 6 months in 2007, and only able to walk 10 min. Think this is because of balance cos when I'm walking with a supermarket trolley I can go way further.
Anyway I am one of those who hasn't had any improvement yet. I went knowing that about 1/3 people experience improvement, hoping I would be in this group, but sadly I wasn't. Anyway I've given it a try. I believe that MS isn't 1 condition anyway. I am sure there are many causes.
I just wanted to say that one month is WAY too soon to be able to tell whether you are going to have a positive impact from being liberated.  My improvements continue to come nine months after liberation, but very slowly, and some people had no change for the first few months.  This is true of people like my friend Louis that I mentioned in an earlier posting. And for me, even NO change, if it stayed that way for a long time, would have been considered wonderful.

Oh, and by the way, it`s 2/3 to 3/4 that show improvement (see www.ccsvi-tracking.com), but perhaps only 1/3 that have quick and dramatic changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment