Saturday, February 5, 2011

Little things that add up

Although I haven't had any big improvements in a long time, I'm realizing that a lot of little things are v-e-r-y g-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y getting better:
  1. More and more often I take quite a few steps before my drop-foot kicks in.
  2. My energy level seems to have improved a bit again.
  3. I notice a little more strength on my left side when I work out.
Something that continues is the mild spasticity I get in my legs when I get up after sitting for a while or have been kneeling down bent over something.  But I'm beginning to wonder if that symptom may be related to my osteoarthritis... I'm going to be talking to my GP about it in a couple of weeks because I'd hate to be putting it down to MS if I really should be treating it as an osteoarthritis symptom.

No comments:

Post a Comment