Sunday, January 2, 2011

Eva Marsh

I also received this e-mail today:

Dear Ted Robak
I read this article sharing your experience and quoting your comments with great interest.

My symptoms began 58 years ago the summer I was 8 years old, and were dismissed as just my imagination, but paralysis from the neck down in 1967 led to quick diagnosis and I was told to get my affairs in order, I didn't have long.

However, what I found in research then and in the years since, tells a different story and I have used this information to recover from all the damage of 11 bouts of paralysis, all described in my book, Black Patent Shoes Dancing With MS, copyright 1989.

I invite you to scan my website www.evamarsh.net with Zamboni commentary that I posted after spending the summer doing an in depth literature review. A huge body of research has been done and ignored for the past 100 years.

Happy New Year
Eva Marsh
On her website, Eva has also written some commentary concerning the CCSVI theory: http://www.evamarsh.net/LiberationProcedureCommentary.htm.  It looks as though I'm going to have to buy myself some Ukrainian Christmas presents: Eva's and Dr. Flanagan's books.  If any of my readers have already started researching either of these, perhaps you could provide me (and my other readers) with a book review from the point of view of a person with MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment