Friday, July 1, 2011

New information concerning Albany

Here's an update on my earlier (September) posting concerning the clinic in Albany, New York (posted by lovelyrita to My MS Journey at July 1, 2011 11:18 AM):
You probably know this by now, but there are 2 doctors at this facility performing the CCSVI procedure; Dr. Gary Siskin and Dr. Ken Mandato. Also the address above is incorrect. The procedures are done at:
Capital Region Health Park
711 Troy-Schenectady Road
Latham, New York 12110

I had the procedure in May 2010 with Dr. Mandato and it is a terrific place. Wonderful, caring staff and I had a great result. No stents needed and no re-stenosis over a year later :-) My total cost was $5000.00 but I have heard that the prices have increased since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment