Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cochrane review of CCSVI research

Folks, I have been asked to help in a Cochrane review of CCSVI research to date. Cochrane reviews are well respected and provide an opportunity to steer the medical community toward adopting new techniques quicker, if warranted, and to identify gaps in current research. I would like our CCSVI community to help by producing a bibliography of relevant research literature concerning CCSVI and its treatment. The people I'm working with probably have most of the important references we might supply, but this way we reduce the risks of gaps. Joan and Marie will help a lot, I hope, but I'm sure that there are others who can help, as well. Please send me a message and I'll e-mail you the draft objectives and initial bibliography. Info about Cochrane reviews can be found at www.Cochrane.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment