Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life goes on...

Wow, it's been a week since my last posting... I wonder if I've lost my audience?  :-)

Life goes on for me: lots of little projects, lots of exercise (biking at least a half hour every day since the nice weather started, workouts every night) and quite a bit of thinking about the future because I've been offered (and accepted) a bit of an early retirement at the end of the year.  It's great that I am able to make my retirement decision based on what I want to do rather than what I have to do.  Just over a year ago, before the procedure, I didn't think I would be able to work this last winter.  Now I'm retiring on my own terms, and am looking forward to enjoying the rest of my life: enjoyable projects, travel and catching up on all those books I haven't read and movies I haven't seen.  The future?  Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. You have NOT lost your audience! Please do not stop blogging Ted!

    ReplyDelete