Thursday, March 11, 2010

Charity Intelligence - a great initiative for CCSVI in Canada

Charity Intelligence, an organization set up to provide decision-making information for donors in Canada, has just announced its support for CCSVI research.  It has produced a great report on CCSVI and why it is important that donors should support the CCSVI research initiatives in UBC and McMasters: http://charityintelligence.ca/pdfs/Ci_CCSVI_in_Canada_FINAL_Disclaimer.pdf.  The report they have produced is excellent and could be used to take to your GP or neurologist in order to convince them to take CCSVI seriously.  I could have used it when I met with my GP yesterday to explain my decision to go to Poland although, in fact, I found him very supportive of my decision once I explained my reasoning .

No comments:

Post a Comment