Thursday, September 15, 2011

Am I restenosing?

Over the last few weeks I've had a few days where I felt tired during the day and had a nap/laydown, even twice one of those days.  Now, I know that's a long way off from what it was like before liberation when I had a deep, devastating fatigue that required me to take at least a couple of naps every day, sometimes as many as four in a day.  However, for a while yesterday I also had a return (for the first time in a year) of that feeling of walking on Jupiter (like huge gravity pulling down on all my limbs), and with the EMMC imaging a few months ago telling me that I still have some indications of CCSVI, I'm beginning to wonder if I need to be retreated.  After 16 months of living a much better quality of life, I don't want to let things go too far downhill again without doing something about it.

If it does appear that I am restenosing, where should I go to be retested and, if appropriate, treated?  Rhode Island, because they're allied with the facility in Bangor?  Somewhere else on the east coast? If anyone out there has advice or can tell me of their experiences, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment