Monday, December 25, 2017

More Marijuana Field Experience

In the last couple of months I have been trying to move towards mostly edibles, pills, tinctures and mists, away from smoking or even much vaping. Other than an occasional stomach upset when I take certain kinds of THC pills on an empty stomach, I could easily see myself moving completely away from smoking and vaping, except for enjoying a bit of Indica concentrate to vape in the evening. I've been experimenting with times and strains and amounts. This seems to work on average days:

  1. Sometime after lunch I take a 40 mg THC capsule (it looks like finely ground green marijuana, but it's been decarboxylted and may have some THC oil in it to reach the right THC content). It's not clear if these pills are Sativa or Indica, but if I could choose, I would go with Sativa for daytime. It takes anything from 45 minutes to 2 hours to start to feel the effects (a mild high), which lasts a few. Once I run out of these capsules, I'll probably move to cannabis-infused oil capsules that have a more immediate and consistent effect.
  2. Through the afternoon and evening I may vape some high-CBD Indica weed. There's not any kind of high to speak of, but it does seem to settle my stomach and reduce muscle pain. I'd prefer to try Sativa, but would probably go for a high CBD oil, if I could.
  3. In the afternoon or evening I may use a Sativa mist or tincture sublingually, again to reduce discomfort and pain. I have learned NOT to buy high alcohol tinctures and mists because the pain of having pure alcohol under my tongue is too great. The oil tinctures are usually 30 mg per ml. I have taken to refilling the 8 ml mist bottles with bourbon and 250 mg THC oil pills, giving about 3 1/2 mg per spurt.
  4. In the late evening I'll have a 50 mg Indica THC oil pill an hour or two before bed. That, and vaping some Indica concentrate usually put me to sleep nicely.
  5. If the pain is REALLY bad, I use whiskey, but it seems that, if I head off the pain with marijuana, I don't need whiskey as much.
Note that almost all of these products come from the grey market since licensed producers offer very few of the products i want and when they do have them they are three times the cost of the grey market.

7 comments:

  1. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting.top dog cbd

    ReplyDelete
  2. While CBD oil is made of products that are non-psychoactive read more. It may help reduce anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. gelato strain

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. tor hydra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks гидра онион

    ReplyDelete